Circa 1960, the church of Infant Jesus began taking shape and has constantly expanded to evolve into a vibrant Parish. We invite you, dear Visitor, to take a tour around our website.
Sunday 7.15 AM, 8.30 AM & 6.00 PM
Monday 6.30 PM
Tuesday 6.30 AM & 6.30 PM
Wednesday 6.30 AM & 6.30 PM
Thursday 6.30 AM & 6.30 PM
Friday 6.30 AM & 7.00 PM
Saturday 6.30 AM & 6.30 PM
1st Sunday – Family Mass – 8.30 AM
2nd Sunday – Children Mass – 8.30 AM
4th Sunday – Youth Mass – 8.30 AM
Masses in Regional language
1st Sunday : English – 6.00 PM
2nd Sunday : Malayalam – 5.00 PM and Konkani – 6.00 PM
3rd Sunday: Tamil – 10.30 AM and English – 6.00 PM
4th & 5th Sundays: English – 6.00 PM
1st. Wednesday: Hindi – 6.30 PM
Monday: Novena to Divine Mercy – 6.00 PM
Tuesday: Novena to St. Anthony – 6.30 PM
Wednesday: Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Succour – 6.30 PM
Thursday: Novena to Infant Jesus – 6.30 PM
1st Friday: Eucharistic Adoration: 6.00 – 7.00 PM, followed by Mass
Other Friday’s Adoration: 6 – 6.30 PM, followed by Mass
Mata Velankanni Center at Dawdi
The Mass timing is 10.30 AM on Sundays. The mass timing is same during Feast days like Easter and Christmas.
(Note: Mass timings are subject to change on special days. Please contact Church phone number for the same.)
Lodha / Kolegaon
Sunday Mass: 8.30 AM
at St Theresa’s Convent High School (Hall)
Fr. Cajetan Simoes
Since : 2016
Ordained : 1993
Asst. Parish Priest
Fr. Carlton Kinny
Since : 2018
Ordained : 1990
Infant Jesus Church
Ganesh Nagar, Thakurli, Dombivli West,
Phone: 0251 – 240 1766 (9.30 Am to 5.30 PM.)
How to Reach Infant Jesus Church Dombivli?
1) Use the West exit gate towards Kalyan direction on platform number one of Dombivli Station.
2) Ask for sharing auto rickshaw for “Ganesh Nagar Church.” (auto drivers know it as Ganesh Nagar church). Normally these autos are found in front of Vodafone gallery.
3) Auto Rickshaw charge Rs 30 if engaged. Sharing Auto’s charge Rs 10 per seat.
How to Reach Mata Velankanni Center, Dawdi ?
Opp RTP Hindi School
Dombivli (East). 421203
- Auto rickshaw charges – Rs.50/- from Railway station, Dombivli East.
- Alternatively, there are buses leaving from Railway Station, Dombivli East, station every 15 minutes to Dawdi. Please get down near Samath Nagar/RTP School.
How to reach KDMC Christian Cemetery , Khambalpada?
Survey 31, Khambalpada,
MIDC, Dombivli East. Pin 421203.
There are no share rickshaws to this place. It costs approximately Rs 30 to reach this place from Railway station, Dombivli East.